If you are like me, a person who has to juggle an odd schedule, then you might get a little confused from time to time. on tuesdays and thursdays I have to be at school at 8:30 in the AM. on Mondays and Wednesdays I start off by going to work at 8:00 in the AM. unfortunately, today is wednesday, not thursday and I woke up at the 8:00 AM thinking it was time to get ready for school (I know what your thinking. "30 minutes to get ready?" yeah, but school is really close, and I like to sleep). and then, as I was rolling out of bed, the lighting bolt struck and I was back to normal. and by normal I mean "OH CRAP I AM SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK RIGHT NOW!!"
well here I am at work and I am very tired, luckily I have my trusty friend to keep me company as seen below.
Good day to you all.

1 comment:
oh how i miss the office!
Post a Comment