Last Saturday, Melody and i went to fulfill (probably) a life long dream. we got tattoos!
We went to Star Tattoo in Coralles. We were both really nervous to do get it done but we were even more excited.
Here is their sign as we walked in
Mel decided to go first. she was really nervous and wanted to get it over with. she got this sweet awesome little bird on her arm. its pretty rad. here's what it looks like with some lotion stuff on it.
pretty nice huh? and it only took like 15 minutes.
well anyways, i was up next. mine was a bit more complicated... or detailed I guess. I got mine on my back right shoulder. and mine took a bit longer... like 2 hours and 45 minutes longer.
here's a shot of me getting it (caution! mild nudity!!!)
it was fun. it really was, but after sitting there for about an hour and a half it really started to hurt. the only problem with that is that I was only half way done. needless to say, I had to really tough it out. but at the end of the day, I was really glad about what I got. the tattoo was really great and the artist (who was also the owner of the the parlor) was really stoked on it as well. It was nice being paraded around to the other artists so he could show them my tat
well, the moment you've all been waiting for! here it is:
one word! SUPERAMAZINGNESSIOULOUS!
see matthew 14 for a description
Monday, January 28, 2008
Tattoo Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
peter won't be drowning any time soon. not with super amazing awesome huge jesus there to save him!
fresh artwork bro.
levo
ps yours is the first blog comment i have made on my new macbook air!
Very cool, I would get one more like Melody's (because I'm a girl). Sara
Post a Comment