Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to school. Back to school

well, here I am in the first class of this new semester. today has been quite a day so far, but I'm not going to get into that... this class is going to be pretty interesting. this semester is going to be pretty interesting!

I have once again changed my school major. this is also the 4th year of post secondary schooling that I am in. so you might imagine that I am ready to get out. unfortunately I have had many closed doors in my schooling career. well here I am starting my career in web development and design. should be fun. if you know of any opportunities that I can further myself in this, let me know. well, I am going to try to pay attention now, so I will talk at you later

much love

Anthony

1 comment:

Jesse Lusko said...

Well that is a good thing to be apart of. Way better than photographing bones all day