
wow, its been two weeks since Mel and I got married. it has been really great so far. the only real issue we have been having is that our house has been a mess from all of the mess of combining the stuff from two different people and all of the amazing gifts we have gotten. well, and Faith hasnt been sleeping on a normal schedule lately so she has been kind of grumpy lately. but really, marriage life is really good. there are a lot of adjustments, and I know that those will continue well into our marriage. but I love that girl so much its not even funny. well, thats all I have for now. as soon as I get more pics, I will start uploading them. have a great day and until next time, here's looking at me
anthony
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a beautiful photo. I am so happy for you guys.
Be Well
Jim
Post a Comment