One Week Later
One week ago, I was on my way to Corrales for a crazy event. the event was my wedding day! yeah! one week ago, I became a married man. it is still so surreal to think about. I am actually married! even as I am writing this, my mind is struggling to grasp the concept that I am married now. well, i don't know about you, but that is totally freaky.
but here is the thing... as scary as it is for me to be married right now, at the same time I am absolutely happy with the decision I have made. in twenty simple minutes I went from bachelor to Married man. how crazy awesome is that. I cant say that I feel too much different about myself. other than a few things that we didn't do before we were married, Melody and I were almost always together anyways. this has been a very natural transition.
Well, I just wanted to write a little bit here before I had to leave. please keep Melody, Faith, and I in your prayers. I hear the first year is the hardest.
God bless all
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment