Monday, April 09, 2007

its been two months...

its been two months and there is still a whole nonsense going on about Anna Nicole smith. this is ridiculous. I cant even bring myself to read one of these stupid things. and even if I click on some link I cant get past one paragraph of the stupidity.


Anna Nicole Smith did nothing for our society except take off her clothes and marry an old, dying rich guy. she died, just let it be over. I don't want to hear about this suicidal woman anymore (and don't even try to argue that it wasn't suicide, because I wont even listen to you)

and if by chance her lawyer/lover dude and the other guy who is claiming to be the father of her baby are reading this, both of them need to get as far away from that kid as possible. that kid is going to be messed up enough as it is with the genetics he has inherited from his mother.


please everyone, lets just drop it!!!

No comments: