Ok all you people that actually read my blog, today is a very big day. So I will go ahead and start off with the smaller of the big things that are going to take place today.
We are adopting our first family pet this afternoon! Yup! it's a little Border Terrier Mix mutt thing whatever... but who cares, its a cute little dog, and she's really sweet. Technically, we adopted her on Friday, but she had to stay the weekend to get spayed and given a rabies shot, and not to mention the sign of the beast ;) I mean dog chipped. so, I will try and post some pics here pretty soon.
(actually, there are a lot of pics I need to upload, but its hard when you don't have Internet at home)
The second big thing, which is the bigger item on the agenda today, is that we are having family over tonight for dinner to announce to them non other than some amazingly awesome news
!!!!!!!!!!!THE STINKING SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah, if all goes right today, then we will know if this is a little Niño or a little Niña coming into the world this next February.
Let me know what you think in the comments what it is, and I will post tomorrow what our little baby is going to be.
3 comments:
Wow, aren't you the regular family man. I think you've already accomplished the American dream... a house, a wife, 2 kids and a dog. Congratulations! and hmmm... my guess is a girl. But I really have no idea.
it's a chica.
girl
Post a Comment