Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Today, we took Faith fishing at Shady Lakes and had a blast. Faith had her first experience of going fishing and she had a good time. We caught four good sized trout (as seen below). We also had good conversations about life and death and fish... especially about how fish dont poop when they are dead. its funny because we actually dont eat fish. I just dont like it, and Mel is allergic. I dont know what Faith's take on it will be but we will have to find out when she tries it with Papa and Lala (my mom and dad). I hope you like the pics below.




4 comments:

Mat Pirolo said...

This was much like my first fishing expedition, or atleast the Life and death discussion that we had after I almost drowned in those shady shady lakes.

Ken & Krystal Hendricks said...

That is awesome. She is just so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well, and it was great to see you all and catch up.

San said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kevin said...

didn't you have a video on here somewhere about people passing a basketball and while you're counting how many passes they make, a gorilla walks through without you noticing? i swear i saw that on your blog.