Yes it has been awhile. I apologize to all my loyal readers, as I am sure there are thousands upon thousands of you out there, but I have been and still am very busy these days. so here's the update...
- I no longer have that dirty mustache that I had for the Weekend (which was a blast!). We had amazing worship sessions with Kristian Stanfil from Passion, and I got to see an old friend Fernando Ortiz. Not to mention I had a great group, all 6 of us.
- School is pounding down hard on me these days. I have a lot of work to do and finish up.
- so the lease is up on my building here at work and so I have been packing up as the people of my department go on our very own Exodus to the new IPOC building (that will make sense to other Sandians).
- Marriage is good! we finally got our wedding album in and I will soon be posting pics on my flickr page, so get ready for that!
...but this might take awhile because there are literally SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO (782) pictures to choose from - Melody and I are also looking for a good Devotional to go through together as a newly married couple so if anyone has some suggestions for something good like that, go ahead and leave a comment for that.
- one more thing about the Flickr page. I just posted new pics from Easter if you want to check those out too.
God bless
The end
1 comment:
I know what IPOC is! I know what IPOC is!!
Post a Comment