So, I was just at the park with my family during my lunch break and I was horribly amazed to see and hear what I did. we got there and sat down to enjoy some Wendy's when we noticed something awful intruding into our audible range. it was a group of about of about 4-6 kids, all seemed related in some way or another, using the most despicable language that you can hear come out of a child. these kids were all no older than 10 years old mind you and I think one of them looked as young as 3 or 4. what an awful start they have gotten. unfortunately, I'm sure that their parents encourage the behavior by either speaking like that themselves or by amusing themselves by teaching their children the words. and to think that the only present adult there that appeared to be their grandfather, who didn't seem to mind too much about the whole thing, almost as if he had given up on them already. so sad.
It was too much to bare for us though. We didn't want those children being any kind influence on Faith, and so, we went and sat in my jeep to eat our food. but luckily for Faith that they had a little kids playground there that was out of earshot of her small little innocent ears.
All in all, other than wanting to take of my belt and give each of those kids the spanking of a lifetime, I really felt bad for them. Its really not their fault that they are doing that. And if that kind of language and acting out continues, they will be plagued for the rest of their lives with the repercussions of their actions. so SO sad!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Disgusting and Disheartening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is sad! It always makes me so angry at their parents. :-(
Very upsetting. Your such a dad, I love it!
what can I say? its who I've become
you should have whipped them! i would pay to see that!
Post a Comment