so, this weekend was a giant crazy ball of crazy. on Saturday, we got up at 5:30 in the morning to have a garage sale. it went pretty good and we made some money (which is good since we are low on it these days). it was a good time but very tiring. Ray and I then had to load up t2o oversized chairs to deliver to this lady we sold to on craigslist.org and everything that we didn't sell to take to goodwill. more work but we are finally able to say that the Pirolo Garage is half clean...kind of. after a quick shower and a random shave... pictures to come, I got dressed like an idiot for the night of Super Hero Broomball. it was a fun night, and Mel and Faith even came a long. Mel matched me, the Blue Fury as the...well, we couldn't think of anything for yellow. and after an hour or so on the ice, we went home. the next day we had church which was good and afterwards had some much needed enchiladas. I was invited to play a game of football which I haven't played in I don't know how long... but I went, and had a great time. we had the children's ministry potluck that night and we came home about 8:15 and layed down. we watched a little star wars and I think I was conked out before 10. but now its Monday and I am super tired. adios muchachos. hasta luego.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment